1 Cup Mashed Cauliflower
1 Cup Mozzarella
3 TBSP Flax Meal
3 TBSP Almond Flour
6 Slices Bacon
1⁄2 Cup Mozzarella
2 TBSP Tomato Paste
- In a medium bowl, mix the steamed and mashed cauliflower, mozzarella, flax meal and almond flour.
- Wrap in plastic and freeze for 40 minutes.
- Roll between 2 sheets of parchment paper until thin. Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes.
- Top with tomato paste, mushroom, bacon and mozzarella.
- Return to the oven for 10 minutes until the bacon is cooked and cheese melted.
➡ Nutritional Information:
Net Carbs: 12.4g