1 lb Ground Chicken
2 TBSP Almond Flour
2 TSP Salt
1 TSP Liquid Smoke
½ Cup Low Sugar Hot
1 Stick Butter
- In a medium bowl, mix the chicken, egg, almond flour, salt and liquid smoke.
- Spoon onto a lined baking tray into 12 wing shapes. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- In a pot, melt the butter, keeping the heat low. Add the hot sauce in a slow stream until completely combined. Set to the side.
- Remove the wings from the freezer and fry for 5 minutes on each side until browned and the chicken is fully cooked. Add wings to the bowl with the hot sauce and mix until completely coated.
- Serve with keto ranch and celery.
➡ Nutritional Information:
Net Carbs: 1g