1 Medium Head Cauliﬂower
4 TB Chives
1 TSP Garlic powder
4 TB Butter
- Chop a medium head of cauliﬂower into medium sized pieces.
- Fill a pot with water, bring to a rolling boil and place a steamer on top.
- Add cauliﬂower and steam for 10-15 minutes until softened.
- Add to a food processor with butter, garlic powder and a pinch of salt.
- Puree and serve with chopped chives.
➡ Nutritional Information:
Carbs: 16.5g (35.64%)
Net Carbs: 9g (19.44%)
Protein: 6.4g (13.82%)
Fat: 23.4g (50.54%)
Total Weight: 46.3g