3 Slices Havarti
2 Extra Large Portobello Mushrooms
4 Rashers Bacon
2 T Minced Onion
2 T Minced Garlic
2 tbsp Paprika
2 T Butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Melt the butter and mix with half the garlic.
- Using a pastry brush, paint the mushrooms and place on a baking sheet.
- Pour any remaining butter on top and bake for 15 minutes.
- Fry the bacon and slice into small pieces.
- Top mushrooms with bacon, remaining garlic, onion, paprika and Havarti.
- Return to the oven for 10 minutes until mushrooms are fully cooked and cheese melted
➡ Nutritional Information:
Carbs: 13.3g (11.03%)
Net Carbs: 10g (8.29%)
Protein: 41.3g (34.25%)
Fat: 66g (54.73%)
Total Weight: 120.6g