1 Chicken breast
1 T Olive Oil
3 Cups Romaine Lettuce
1/4 Cup Mayo
1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan
1 T Mustard
1/4 Lemon incl zest
2 Strips Bacon
- In a non stick pan, fry the chicken breast and bacon until browned.
- Remove from the pan and cool.
- Chop the bacon into small pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard, lemon and ﬁnely chopped fried bacon.
- On a baking paper lined baking sheet place grated parmesan in a ¼ inch thick layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes until melted and slightly browned.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Roughly chop lettuce, dress with caesar dressing and top with chicken.
- Break Parmesan into crisps and crumble on top.
➡ Nutritional Information:
Carbs: 13.1g (9.87%)
Net Carbs: 9g (6.78%)
Protein: 49.1g (37.00%)
Fat: 70.5g (53.13%)
Total Weight: 132.7g