4 Boneless Chicken Thighs
½ Cup Almond Flour
2 Cups Pork Panko
1 T Paprika
½ Cup Coconut Oil for frying
¼ Cup Mayo
1 T Diced Red Onion
1 T Mustard
Optional: Cayenne Pepper
- Take boneless chicken thigh cutlets and cut in half lengthways.
- Marinade overnight in pickle brine overnight or make your own using the recipe below.
- Mix Almond ﬂour and 2 teaspoons of salt, pepper and smoked paprika.
- Dip each tender in almond ﬂour mix, then beaten egg and then pork panko.
- In a high sided frying pan, heat coconut oil to approximately 325 degrees.
- Drop breaded tenders into the coconut oil and fry until golden, about 5 minutes each side.
- Place on paper towels. Coat in a little Cayenne pepper if spicy chicken is preferred.
- In a small bowl, mix mayo, diced pickle, diced red onion and mustard.
- Serve on the side.
➡ Nutritional Information:
Carbs: 4.5g (3.05%)
Net Carbs: 3.5g (2.37%)
Protein: 73.8g (50.07%)
Fat: 69.1g (46.88%)
Total Weight: 147.4g