1 cup chopped and stemmed kale
1/2 cup baby spinach
1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
1 Persian cucumber, cut into chunks
1/2 lemon, peeled and cut into chunks
1/4 cup almonds
1 1/2 cups chilled green tea
2 teaspoons chia seeds
2 teaspoons ground flax seed
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of chilled green tea into your blender or food processor.
- Add 1 cup of chopped and stemmed kale.
- Add 1/2 cup baby spinach.
- Scoop 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower into the blender or food processor.
- Cut 1 Persian cucumber into chunks and add to the other ingredients.
- Peel 1/2 lemon and cut into chunks; then add into the blender or food processor.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of almonds in with the other ingredients.
- Finish with 2 teaspoons of chia seeds and 2 teaspoons of ground flax seed.
- Blend until smooth.