1 LB Ground Beef
1 Can Tomatoes
1 Cup Mushrooms
1 Cup Beef Stock
4 Cloves garlic
1 Cup Diced Onion
1 TBSP Olive Oil
4 OZ Cream Cheese
1 Cup Cheddar
1 OZ Mozzarella
1 Cup Cream
2 Large Zucchini
- In a small pot add the cream, cream cheese, cheddar and mozzarella. Warm slowly until all the cheese has melted but do not bring to a boil. Set to the side.
- Heat a medium pan and add the olive oil. Add the diced onion and garlic and fry for 5-10 minutes until starting to brown.
- Add the mushrooms and ground beef and cook until browned. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the tomatoes and beef stock and simmer for 20-30 minutes until sauce has reduced. Set to the side.
- Cut the zucchini into thin strips using a mandolin or vegetable peeler. Grease and line a baking tin.
- Layer the lasagna finishing with a layer of the cheese sauce. Top with some additional shredded cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes a 350°F.
➡ Nutritional Information:
Net Carbs: 8.2g