2 Tbsp powdered Erythritol
2 Tbsp butter
1 cup almond flour or ground walnuts
1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
2 cups (16 oz) cream cheese at room temperature
1 cup pumpkin puree canned or steamed pumpkin
2 large Eggs at room temperature
1 tsp pumpkin spice mix
To make the base:
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper or grease with butter; set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine melted butter and erythritol, mix until fully blended. Add almond flour and pumpkin spice; stir until combined.
- Transfer mixture to 8×8 pan and press evenly mixture on the bottom of the pan. Cook in the oven for 10 mins, then set aside to cool.
To make the filling:
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and Erythritol until smooth. Add pumpkin puree, eggs, vanilla, and spices. Beat together until well combined.
- Pour into crust. Spread out evenly and bake for 40 minutes or until the edges are firm but the middle still jiggles slightly (it will appear dry completely across the top). Remove from the oven and let sit for 10-15 minutes then cover with plastic wrap or foil and refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours before slicing.
➡ Nutritional Information: