Birçoğumuz saatlerce yemek pişirmekle uğraşmak istemediğimizde ya da bir an önce bir yere yetişmemiz gerektiğinde teselliyi fast-food restoranlarında buluyor ya da internetten sipariş veriyoruz. Ancak bu alışkanlık sağlığımızı tehlikeye atıyor. Birçok fast-food yemeği sağlığımız için tehlikeli maddeler içeriyor ve istenmeyen kilo alımını da teşvik edebiliyor. Endişelenmeyin, Homeats imdadınıza yetişiyor. İşte 30 dakikadan kısa sürede pişirebileceğiniz üç sağlıklı yemek tarifi.
En İyi 3 Sağlıklı Yemek Tarifi
Günışığı Yumurta Salatası
- Ingredients: 4 large eggs, a handful of pomegranate seeds, 2 tablespoons of yoghurt, 2 tablespoons of dukkah, 200 grams of roasted red peppers, 250 grams of mixed cooked grains, 200 grams of spinach
- The Recipe: Set out a big pot of salted water to cook your eggs in. In a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat, toast the majority of the dukkah for 2 minutes, then add the grains. Drain the peppers, carefully cut them, and toss them in. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, seasoning to taste, and dividing across plates. Return the pan to heat and wilt the spinach rapidly. Season to taste, then divide among the grains. Meanwhile, in a single fluid motion, crack each egg into the boiling water and poach for 3 minutes, or until cooked to your preference. Pour some pomegranate juice into a bowl and stir it into the yoghurt. Crush the pomegranate in half with the back of a spoon to get the seeds out of the rest of it. Place the eggs on top of the spinach after draining them on kitchen paper. Sprinkle the leftover dukkah and the pomegranate seeds on top of the pomegranate yoghurt.
- Ingredients: 1 lime, extra-virgin olive oil, 300 grams of cottage cheese, 3 spring onions, 1 avocado, 350 grams of cherry tomatoes, 100 grams of baby spinach, 15 grams of fresh coriander, 1 large egg, 1 mug of milk, 1 mug of flour, hot chilli sauce
- The Recipe: Cut into half, destone, peel, and thinly slice the avocado, quarter the tomatoes, and toss with a fourth of the greens in a salad bowl. Trim, thinly slice, and toss in the spring onions and coriander leaves, followed by a squeeze of lime juice. Drizzle 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil over the top, season with sea salt and black pepper to taste, toss to coat, and set aside. In a blender, crack the egg, add the flour, milk, and remaining spinach, as well as a pinch of salt and pepper, and mix until smooth. Place a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat, drizzle with olive oil, and pour a thin layer of batter into the pan, swirling it up and around the sides. Cook for 2 minutes on one side, or until faintly brown, then stack on a serving platter and continue. Dollop cottage cheese, avocado salad, and a couple of good shakes of chilli sauce on each pancake. Serve with additional lime wedges for squeezing over the top and a fried egg on top if desired.
- Ingredients: 1 red pepper, 1 bay leaf, 2 red onions, half a bunch of basil, 1 fresh red chilli, 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds, 300 grams of couscous, 200 grams of cherry tomatoes, 4 pieces of salmon fillets, 4 tablespoons of yoghurt, extra virgin olive oil, 1 lemon
- The Recipe: Peel the onions, half the pepper, and remove the seeds before carefully chopping both. Cut the chile in half, remove the seeds, and cut it coarsely. The basil leaves should be picked and the stems should be neatly chopped. 1 tablespoon of olive oil should be heated in a large, deep frying pan over medium heat. Add the basil stems and chopped vegetables, then stir them around and cook them for about 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft. Using a pestle and mortar or the base of a pan, pound the fennel seeds until fine, then add to the pan with the bay leaf. Pour 300ml of boiling water over the couscous in a dish with a pinch of salt. Cut the cherry tomatoes in halves and toss them in with the softened veggies in the pan. Season, then toss everything together and shake the pan to make sure the vegetables are all in one layer. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the salmon and season liberally with sea salt and black pepper. Smooth out the couscous on top of the veggies. Pour another 300ml of boiling water over the couscous, then arrange the salmon fillets skin-side down on top of the couscous. Grate the lemon zest finely and squeeze the juice over the top. Cook, covered with a lid or tin foil, for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the couscous has fluffed up and the salmon is just done. Add 1 tablespoon yoghurt, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil, and seasoned with salt and pepper on each fish fillet. Roughly rip the basil leaves and spread them over the pan, then set it in the center of the table and serve.
Daha fazla hızlı, sağlıklı yemek tarifleri, besleyici ve lezzetli tarifler arıyorsanız, Homeats Web sitesine ve Homeats bloguna göz atmayı unutmayın.