1 Cup Almond Flour
2 Scoops Soy Protein
2 TBSP Sukrin
1 TBSP Vanilla
3 TBSP Ground Flax Seed
6 TBSP Water
1 Cup Unsweetened Almond
1 TBSP Cinnamon
1 TSP Baking Powder
Strawberries to serve
- Mix flax seed and water in a small bowl and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients and the flax mixture to the bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes until pancake mix has thickened slightly.
- Heat a pan and add a little coconut oil. Fry 1/4 cup of the batter at a time.
- Be careful not to get the pan too hot otherwise the pancakes will burn before cooked through, They should take about 2-3 minutes each side.
- Stack, top with berries and enjoy!
➡ Nutritional Information:
Net Carbs: 12.9g